F1 fans only....:-)

Vettel receives a ten place penalty....thought that was a 50/50 racing incident.
Trulli disqualified for over-taking under safety car.
Hamilton now placed third.
:LOL: You couldn't make it up :LOL:

hairstream":196645x1 said:
rosstheboss":196645x1 said:
Is this dangerous driving or brilliant racing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kre35Pct0yA

ah, the good old days. i'd like to see a retro-class f1.

they need to get the diffuser situation sorted.

Plenty of historic motor racing going on Luke, Monaco historic, Porto, Anglueme, Pau Goodwood etc all established events now. You need to get over Laguna Seca to see the 60's F1 races- it can get pretty exciting round there.

Now that was a really eventful GP for a while!

I'm really happy for the Brawn team, it really was a great win.
Of course I'm unsatisfied with the performance of the Finnish drivers. Hopefully they can turn their fortunes around in Malaysia, although it doesn't look that good for McLaren.

We did get a bit of retro goodness with Formula 5000 as a support class. Now, they make a far nicer noise than the F1 cars. Anything revving to 15000+ RPM isn't ever going to sound happy...

Dr S":x38dh0s6 said:
You need to get over Laguna Seca to see the 60's F1 races- it can get pretty exciting round there.

Yeah, if the transfer to SF comes through I will going to the races again. Yeah baby...

All they know from here in Colorado is NASCAR.... which isn't really racing, now is it. More like a 3 - 4 hour advertisiment circle.

Did I mention that I hate NASCAR!!!!! OK, maybe at Sears Point. But, still...

Yeah, the F1 grid is looking promising this year. Hopefully, not too many races where somebody runs away and hides.... boring.

What's happened to the Thoroughbred GP and BOSS series racing? I used to love going to Donington to watch them - and you could walk through the pits and see the cars close up.

6 wheel Tyrell drifting round Melbourne hairpin - that's proper F1 racing!

Old Ned":6z4h5vdw said:

I love the 6 wheel Tyrell :cool: such a great idea. Shame they banned it. :(

tintin40":3ahcmkg5 said:
Old Ned":3ahcmkg5 said:

I love the 6 wheel Tyrell :cool: such a great idea. Shame they banned it. :(

Puts hand inside jacket, says - 'I have peectures, you like to see? Naked 6 wheel Tyrell, no bodywork?. Nice gentleman like you like to see?'

Back