Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dalbeattie

• Mabie

• Total voters
Re: Mabyie

Davedownhill":1wdqx1m2 said:
Ma-bie up for this one, will have to be on the modern, haven't had time to finish fixing the brake issues on the Dynatech.

:LOL: :LOL: Those canti's are real bastards to fix, like you it takes me about 6 months to fix 'em :LOL: :LOL: - mind you, I will be on some boing boing sticks so I don't blame you, esp with your rig :cool:

see you there Big D :D

Mabie it is then folks, yeah?

Roll call time

Me on the sbike/clockwork (swithering)
Kaiser stumpy ;)
JimiHendrix SS E3
Velo suspension :shock:
DHilldave DynaT :roll:
anymore for anymore?

Count me in chaps :cool:

It'll probably be the Alpinestar as the Cannondale STILL isn't finished :evil: (damn this job!)

Rhys

Roll call time

Me sbike
Kaiser stumpy/gt
JimiHendrix SS E3
Velo Alpinestar SS
DHilldave DynaT/modern rig
Rhys Alpinestar :cool:

the meet point will be the car park folks, not sure about the layout but think there is a cafe so if lost we could meet at it before hand?

Will be great to see you Rhys :cool:

Been watching the vids on youtube and the place looks great.

Looks like I'll be there folded up in Daves new car as I cannot face driving back afterward. My workload is very heavey at the mo and being shattered at the begining of a week would be very bad news.

Will be on Alpinestars SS as I cannot be bothered building up my FS and I need the practice. Might put my Manitou six forks on though so less chance of an AWWWW **** moment :LOL:

If I'm not at mabie it either means my ME has mugged me or Dave couldn't squish me into his car :D

Cheers

BAD NEWS maybe,

Dave has pulled the plug on our attendance at Mabie as he forgot he had another comittment on Sunday and for reasons of my work I have previously mentioned, I also shall not attend. :cry:

Enjoy your selves,

Velo

Yup, got a work conference starting at 5pm in Edinburgh and there's no realistic way I can get back and ready in time, even driving the pocket rocket.

Davedownhill":uuch0cbo said:
Yup, got a work conference starting at 5pm in Edinburgh and there's no realistic way I can get back and ready in time, even driving the pocket rocket.

What be this pocket rocket anyroads? Youse'll be missed too :(

Back