NW Area Rides

So acording to my calculations that'll be the weekend of the 18th and 19th of April. I'm good for either and Llandegla is a pretty retrobike friendly place terrain wise.
How about Sunday the 19th...?

Ok chaps who's up for a trip round Llandegla on Saturday morning the 18th say 10-00 start ish. Llandegla is on the A525 between Wrexham and Ruthin.anyone need more precise instructions pm me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ps its a pay and display car park and the cafe does fab food (have to say that as a mate of mines the chef )

Hi Sidewinder, sorry I can't make it to this particular ride. I would of cause be interested in any future NW rides though.

Apologies to anyone who was out on this ride. Couldn't make it as work has swallowed up my entire life at the moment. I'm just taking a few minutes break from editing before my head explodes.
How come the sun always shines when you've got an impossible deadline to meet...?
Arrrrrrghhhhhh!

no problem paul I was the only one there (I think) gave the killi its first run and hada nice ride in the process ,hope to seeyou out soon ;)

Back