Sigh......

Don't want to make you jealous but I did 4hrs riding in Cannock chase this morning,meant getting up at 5am but well worth it,especially when you're meeting up with a local who knows all the 'secret' trails :cool:

legrandefromage":3rl7m08t said:
gibbleking":3rl7m08t said:
i see pickle is using "babies overnite.com" again.....pickle junior looks happy in the box...new eco cot maybe... :D

I thought that was how they arrived?

:LOL:

I am bored with Alfie now......just getting him ready for ebay ;)

Pickle":2ixkaabc said:
legrandefromage":2ixkaabc said:
gibbleking":2ixkaabc said:
i see pickle is using "babies overnite.com" again.....pickle junior looks happy in the box...new eco cot maybe... :D

At least he deserves a bigger box. :LOL:

Pickle":cgq6yysl said:
legrandefromage":cgq6yysl said:
gibbleking":cgq6yysl said:

Going for the 'tequilla sunrise' version?

Perfect day for me today thanks...
Started out with an early morning call with my little girl 5.45am :shock: let the wife have a lie in, 8.30am off out on the bike, 9am get to dads house and get him out on a long overdue ride for an hour (now a weekly thing) :cool: have a good blast round and find a new trail right on my doorstep, home at 11.30am, Wash the bike down, cup o tea, Sarnie, and off out with the wife and daughter up to the in laws, Nice buffet tea and a few beers, Home, beer, tv, bed... :cool:

Perfect :cool:

just playing with bikemyride and it reckons i did just under 30 miles today :LOL: didnt feel like it , i was considering doing another lap but didnt due to the amount of crossers out and ive just spotted a road that could trim off a lot of dead road miles :D

Back