F1 fans only....:-)

Well the way Buttons team mate drove was bad. And he should not keep 2nd :twisted:

rosstheboss":1cxxfqbg said:
Is this dangerous driving or brilliant racing?
I'd say it's both, great racing is dangerous.

Nobody wants drivers to get hurt, but unfortunately totally safe racing isn't very exciting.

When I say dangerous driving, I mean driving that is liable to get you penalised. It seems a lot of people have forgotten what proper racing is, especially in F1 where the cars are so bloody fragile that if there is any contact, the cars seem to explode! Maybe next year they should ban carbon fibre!!!

Dummmm ddd dum ddd ddd ddd dhhhh! Its back and some fella called Jason Burton won? Apart from the cars looking like old F3's its gonna be an aweome season! Moto GP next then Bsb and then BTCC. But the best thing about the new season... the old music! Love the Mac! Dummm ddd dumm ddd ddd ddd dhhhh!

yeah gotta be fleetwood mac , nice to throw some who in too

the beeb have packaged it nicely

ruben was driving like a prick from the moment he stuffed the start . sure its great to push hard but some of those moves were clearly out of frustration

it reminded me of playing a racing game with someone not very good who would just slam the car into the back of you in a turn

Back