Sigh......

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Its the second weekend on the trot that the sun is shining but I am stuck in the blinkin house doing D I bloody Y :x

Today, I have been mostly stripping woodchip wallpaper ready for the plasterer to sort my kitchen :roll:

Outside, there are beautiful riding conditions..........

Ho hum

:cry:

read my post on the death of my ps3 ....ill swap ya...ps spent the past 3 weekends doing diy ....got some nice kitchen units and a table to sit at(pile junk on)for me trubs.

that sucks

i decided to loop the track i found with some road and did a couple laps . turns out its very popular with the 4x4 ( passed 2 suzukis ) and motocrossers ( saw at least 10 of them ) its drying up and im spotting some good lines and im getting quicker

just watched yesterdays track champs and ive started to watch the F1

couldnt you have done the house when it was raining ?

perry":be5n77ox said:
couldnt you have done the house when it was raining ?

No, because I was working yesterday :roll:

Still, the wife has taken son 1 quad biking and left me at home with son 2.........and he has fallen asleep on my lap...........which means uninterupted ebay :cool:

Hello early 90's Stumpjumper Ground Control in Lincoln ;)

I too have DIY hanging over me- two bedrooms to do, but the sunshine was so nice and I still have a hangover from Fiday night, so I've had a blissful day lazing in the garden with the girls. It's been a perfect day with the sun glinting off the river and the hum of a hundred lawn mowers. Weather forcast for next week is ace too and it will be light til 8, a few evening rides are in order methinks!!

Si

Well ive a broken collar bone and a metric ass load of abdominal bruising... i'd love to do diy or anything at the mo!

Yes, the late evenings will be a god send!

Bye bye turbo trainer, hello real riding :LOL:

i see pickle is using "babies overnite.com" again.....pickle junior looks happy in the box...new eco cot maybe... :D

gibbleking":21mjix7s said:
i see pickle is using "babies overnite.com" again.....pickle junior looks happy in the box...new eco cot maybe... :D

I thought that was how they arrived?

Back