F1 fans only....:-)

Does everything Branson comes into contact with turn into solid gold nuggets? Ferrari's appeared to be on the ragged edge, whilst Button just seemed to be racing his team mate. They both looked like they had a bit in reserve even at the end.

Dr S":31xub1dk said:
legrandefromage":31xub1dk said:
Now your're just being silly...

the diffuser was on a Sainsburys trolly you wally

Are you lodging an official protest??

Yes - there was a Tesco leaflet in the bottom of the Sainbury's trolly - clearely a breach of FIA code 431: 'competitors are not allowed to offer more than one 'two for one' offers at any one time'

Just watched the 1994 final race in Aus. When that German cheated Hill :twisted: What a race. bring back retro F1 :LOL:

Fantastic result. Such a breath of fresh air for F1 and I'm so pleased for the guys at Brackley. They have been through hell and back over the last few months and this result is just reward for the way they stuck it out. Brought a tear to the eye to see the joy on the mechanics faces.

Si

More of a BTCC man myself, but must admit it was lovely to see ;)

Always good when the underdog comes through :cool:

Great result....slightly surprised Rubens didn't receive a penalty for the first shunt although he said afterwards in the interview that he was pushed by a McClaren.

Best race I've seen in years! Not a dull moment throughout, it's been a while since I could say that. Great stuff.

Back