worth me selling my Wicked Fat?

A

Anonymous

Hi all, I'm new and have been recomended this site.

My Q is this:

Over the last 8 months I haven't used my Wicked at all and I'm pretty sure I want to sell it now. To me it seems pointless to have something so good just lying in the workshop doing nothing. This bike was not built for gathering dust.

Anyway, I have no idea of how much it would be worth? I have no idea of what to expect?

It is in amazing condition and has a full XT groupset (V brakes), Spinergy rev x rok wheels (which I like) Pace RC36 forks (I still have the original Fat rigid forks - they're not the straight blade ones) and nice finishing kit.

It is a great bike, but I'd rather someone got the use of it now.

Thing is, is it actually worth me selling it or are they worth so little that I'd be better just giving it to my sister?

Your help is appreciated.

hi post some pictures there is a lot of fat owners on here that would help you but i wouls say keep it

it is certainly worth something but, to be honest, you would get more for the bike if you split it and sold the individual components.

let me know if you decide to go down this route as i would be interested in the spinergy's.

Thanks for posting the link Gump.

I don't mind stripping it down, just after a rough guide as to what to expect as a price.

Any help is much appreciatted

y7x8on.jpg

Nice ride.

If you wanted top dollar for it part it out. As a whole I'd guess around £400 or £500 on ebay. Frame I'd guess £150 - £200 ish, wheels maybe £200. Maybe you'd get £150 for the rest of the bits although it doesn't seem to be anything super trick or special.

thanks,

Well, I was going to sell it to fund another motorcycle but it doesn't look as though it'll really be worth me selling it.

Good news is my sister will become a Fat head.

Nice one

unfortunately totally concur with Jon on the pricing.. Wickeds for some reason arent as desirable as Yo eddys or FAT tis (which is a kinda shame coz they're stilla fine ride). Personally I'm loving the paint of that wicked, if you decide to sell, look me up :)

scant":sdi4i1xx said:
Personally I'm loving the paint of that wicked, if you decide to sell, look me up :)

Yeah..it is a nice colour. If you need the cash I'd strip the bike and sell all but the frame. That's the best part of that bike by a looooooong way.

Back