Raleigh Dyna Tech 'Pro'

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just spied this on the 'bay > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/raleigh-dyna-tech ... 0367451736

Quite interesting and different to other dyna tech frames. Anyone fill in the details?

!BO+zUogB2k~$(KGrHgoH-DkEjlLl0KttBJ)jyZzF6g~~_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
At the Long Eaton cycle jumble a bloke was trying to sell me one for £200 NOS. He told me they were issued to Raleigh team riders in 1996.. I don't know how much truth is in that? But they did use something similar in the 1997 tour as I remember but with purple lugs..

John":3udjqfx3 said:
Quite interesting and different to other dyna tech frames. Anyone fill in the details?

I what way different? In construction it looks exactly like the one I had :? MY91 it was. To view it, the catalogue is in Gallery 2.

Yeah, it was an option around 1991. I bought the Titanium and Reynolds 753 one, but it was constructed exactly the same.
They crop up every now and then. In fact that's the third one I've seen in the last 6 months.

Last edited:
Okay, new upload. Good read. Thanks :)

Looks like the MY90 and MY91 Pro are identical.

Yes, that Team paint one with Record is great stuff. If I understand the catalogue correctly the paint was available on several models on request.

I'd forgotten all about that catalogue!
I now remember the many nights gazing at the Record groupset, wishing I wasn't some poor student.
Nice find. Thanks.

I bought the 700 new at the time. Alas it was too small and the shop wouldn't take it back so it ended up being swapped for some hi-fi with a friend. It's still going strong and lives in Sydney now after my friend emigrated.

Dya tech Pro

Its almost the same as my PRO but mine has not got the rear wishbone.

Selling it shortly as a complete bike with full SACHS groupo..Anyone?

Back