Going out with a stripper

Mattythemod":3ixdmxfp said:
its just a job mate , i have been involved in adult entertainment for some time now and people are quick to judge ....shes still a human being whom deserves the same treatment and respect that any other burd does .

:LOL: :LOL: respect that any other burd does :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

for you, the 70's didn't end did they :LOL: :LOL:

clockworkgazz":xlfw7cnu said:
Mattythemod":xlfw7cnu said:
its just a job mate , i have been involved in adult entertainment for some time now and people are quick to judge ....shes still a human being whom deserves the same treatment and respect that any other burd does .

just a figure of speech mate :LOL: and as for the seventies i this decade is much wilder , some of the things i have seen would make your hair stand on end ...prolly not really approiate for me to go into any more detaiil as we prolly have some minors on the site .

Mattythemod":3w2yizzk said:
clockworkgazz":3w2yizzk said:
Mattythemod":3w2yizzk said:

just a figure of speech mate :LOL: and as for the seventies i this decade is much wilder , some of the things i have seen would make your hair stand on end ...prolly not really approiate for me to go into any more detaiil as we prolly have some minors on the site .

go on just a clue !

Infront or behind the camera ?

Live for today Mr Jez! If you are enjoying it, it's well worth it no matter how long it lasts.

Besides, strippers are mint! I converted one once when my mate took me to his local club. I'm too much of a tight b'stid to waste money on beautiful women so just talked to her instead, trying to charm her delicate heart... It worked, got her contact details but nothing ever came of it due to distance and time constraints :(

So do it for me son! I will be watching like a failed footballing father "encouraging" his son to fulfill the aspirations he never had come good. :)

Back