Gary Fisher Prometheus

clockworkgazz":jcsbirkg said:
Sorry one last picture, really love the fact that Missy G is just 21 inches away frome my groin every time I go for a ride fnarr fnarr

Hmmm, unless you're a woman, I don't think Missy wants to be anywhere within two feet of your groin.

:p

cool bike, btw

:)

Cool bike :cool:

The only thing I don't agree is the fork… but… :roll: ;) :D

sad state of affairs :(

garyfisher.jpg

What did you do with the red DX pedals? Those things are choice. Have a pair in black myself (soon to be painted red?)

stauqmuk":2f3ardb2 said:
What did you do with the red DX pedals? Those things are choice. Have a pair in black myself (soon to be painted red?)

they are on the proflex (see the sig. below) and have to agree, they are the best pedals I have ever used- heavy but so comfy and a joy to clip in and out of.

Not sure about the GF Kaiser, have been toying with the idea of selling but don't think it will be worth while what with the repairs :?:

Think I want to ride it offroad next so will need a long seatpost but all the funds are going on the miniclockwork and the MF at the moment so think she will just be some wall art for a while :?

Well, it appears this frame is now in my possession. Despite my promises I wouldn't buy another until at least two had gone.

I don't think I dare confess my purpose for buying it, for fear of getting lynched.

I'll start my own thread:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=330605

Back