MacRetro chat and rides thread

Hi chaps

I would be interested in any trips to Dalbeattie, Mabie and Ae. My Outlaws live at Dalbeattie so I'm across the Border quite a lot which may happen to coincide with a ride. (it'll give me an escape chit as well!)

Plus the Doc has given me permission to ride again as long as I take it easy :LOL:

Starting to get that tingle again :oops:

Rhys in murky Alnwick

Hi Rhys

It would be great to see you, will get a def. location and time and we are all set to go, well...... will need to tell the wife but I'm sure it will be cool........... :roll: ;)

you will also become an official macretro team member so like playing for a national football team, you will thus become inelligable to ride for any other of the home nations :twisted: :LOL:

:cool: Rhys, will post up details asap but the 5th's looking good :D

currently having second thoughts about the muddy fox :? turns out its 1" and not suitable for the judys I had ear marked, a pair of RST's I have are just a bit too tall. Don't think it suits sus at all :(

thinking of selling of some stuff and going modern ,principally the SS has to be usable and rideable and I need all the help I can get.once again procratinating over build :roll:

I have been thinking about the SS bike too. :?

I went round pollok on the proflex ( my most modern bike :LOL:) last week and compared to the bone jarring experiance that was the dale the prev week it made me think........ what would I be letting myself in for at dalby.

Principally lots of pain and what will from now on be called "velo moments" (ahhh fuuuuuck!!!!) :LOL: :LOL:

I thought about converting the Sbike cause it now has boing boing but for now I have this notion that the lightness will outweigh the other drawbacks.

Why not singlespeed the Spesh?

You can't blame me for trying can you :roll:

:LOL: Single speed will be on hold till I make up my mind and sell some stuff. Have the Salsa to finish and a few bits to do on the Spesh.... then who knows what :? On a better note got the forks back from the powder coaters today and have ordered some groovy bars so theres no major reason for getting the Salsa finished quite soon*. Have a few jobs left and choices to make but have everything apart from a few sundries. Though chances ogf it going smoothly are typically slim :LOL:

* quite soon for me would be the end of April :roll:

sunday pollok

me on the ss dale
Jimihendrix on the SS Orange
Kaiser on the ????

Ac? velo? anyone else

9am sunday morning.

Back