2008 - Voodoo Bizango & Voodoo Sobo

VD Sobo, more pics. :cool:

dsc09457m.jpg

dsc09153w.jpg

dsc09158.jpg

dsc09157m.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get a set of decals for my Voodoo Ogun. I've been to the main dealer, Halfords :roll: and no joy. Fair play to the guy there, he did a lot of phoning around trying to sort me out while I was there.

Any help would be appreciated :D

chiringuita":2qmfug1k said:
They do not sell to the public. :(

Ask to John Benson of Voodoo Cycles, info@voodoocycles.net.

I'll get in touch, thanks for the help :D

I've started my own thread now so if you're interested, take a look. It DOESN'T look as good as these beasties yet though. A lot of work to do.

Nice Voodoo collection you have there, I like the white Bizango best, it's stunning looking bike, is that 18" frame with 100mm travel forks? :)

guybe":78hn51l6 said:
Nice Voodoo collection you have there, I like the white Bizango best, it's stunning looking bike, is that 18" frame with 100mm travel forks? :)

Is a size 17'', and the fork is a RS Reba 100mm. ;)

As this has turned into a Voodoo love-in I thought I'd join in
:D

Good work on both your Voodoos.

Bought the same Bizango frame a year ago and took it in a more retro direction with the Pace forks and M950 throughout.
Currently riding it to work and back daily and loving it. Only difference to the final build i posted last time is it now sports semi slicks and the Kooka chainset is gone, replaced with an M950 to match the rest. I'm currently building an On One singlespeed, which will be the 'work bike' when finished.

I kept the outer and middle rings but still have no front mech, if I desparately want to change I do it the old school, dirty fingered way :D

Anyway, here it is- background isn't half as nice as yours but you get the jist...

Attachments

• img_1104_187.jpg
    img_1104_187.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 3,283
Back