THEY'RE BACK!!!!!!!

I tried the Mexican sweet chilli flavour the other day and they tasted exactly the same as Walkers Thai sweet chilli. :?

Sometimes ya just gotta get back to basics, sit back in ya old skool pub with a fresh pint and tuck into a nice packet of Seabrooks, crinkle cut, Cheese and onion flavour ideally. :cool:

reanimation":26upoir9 said:
Sometimes ya just gotta get back to basics, sit back in ya old skool pub with a fresh pint and tuck into a nice packet of Seabrooks, crinkle cut, Cheese and onion flavour ideally. :cool:

Ooooh crisps! And Seabrooks in particular! Salt and vinegar or Worcester sauce for me! :D Great with a pint.

I try not to eat crisps these days though; they are just not healthy for anyone (he says finishing off his Friday morning bacon roll.....)

Now porky scratchings are another thing altogether..... :shock: :LOL:

rosstheboss":2avki1hj said:
The finest tortilla chips in the world....EVER!!!

PHILEAS F*CKING FOGG!!!

It's been a while, but they're going to s*it all over crappy Doritos and Pringles...

Am I slightly overexcited about this?

Great. And very true on the other comments :LOL:

cornholio's RC200":3l45xoum said:
Now porky scratchings are another thing altogether..... :shock: :LOL:

I put on 4 stone when i gave up smoking using the "John Smiths & Pork Scratchings diet" :LOL: :LOL:

nah the best are the little fish and chip shaped crisp things ( more like nibble things really )in a little packet that were only available in happy shopper . havnt seen them anywhere since about 93 , i refuse to give up the dream and admit the company has probably closed :LOL:

i can still remember what they taste like now :LOL: :(

perry":3shwn6bk said:
nah the best are the little fish and chip shaped crisp things

I ride hard for these. Kind of an ungodly unison of artificial salt and vinegar flavourings where the result is more than the sum of the parts.

I personally find Seabrooks never taste fresh. Not a good look. I speak of the days of Golden Wonder salt & vinegar, and Clock Face (St. Helens local brand) cheese & onion. My dad used to bring us a packet back each when he'd been out playing darts all night. Ahh, the male lifestyle of the 1970s... Where did it go wrong?

Back