Tech Spec Req..

gradeAfailure":1o6cb8v4 said:
You bringing the Yo in March? Sorry, OTness... :oops:

No worries for OTNess! Not sure about bring the Yo, won't really have time to sort the ride out etc. Plus my GT Psyclone has been in the making for months now, it'd see wrong not to rock up on that..

I think my Yo comes with a 29.4 American Classic post? >>

Attachments

• Yo_Post.jpg
    Yo_Post.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,103
Damn you... my Yo has some cheapy Kalloy one in there, and that post you have is exactly what I'm looking for but can't find...! If you ever decide to swap it for something else, I'll have it...

And my Yo won't be at the March ride either, she'll be in a state of undress by that point! Hopefully there'll be a big RB meet over the summer where I can show her off...

Yours is sweet though... :cool:

control tech make 29.4 too - but they break
Ringle do 29.4 - but clamps are shite
Syncros do a 29.4 - kinda rare
Hence when I want to ride my Fat, I use a Thomson I picked up cheap :D

I hate seatclamps that move :evil:

scant":39hxc5iz said:
lower seat rail clamp looks different?

It doesn't look the same eh.. Hmm.. Will have to inspect it when I open the box :D

gradeAfailure":39hxc5iz said:
If you ever decide to swap it for something else, I'll have it...

Will do mate, I'm looking for a Blue [not Turq.] Ringle for it, so when I find one, it's yours.. Whereabouts are you in the UK?

This thread has totally derailed hahahaha :LOL:

South-East - I'll be at the March ride if you find a Ringle by then... ;)

I'd have gone for a Thomson post but I need the extra inch of a throwback, and I don't like bent posts! :LOL:

Yeah, this is a little far from the original topic... :oops:

I like ham.

Yeah, I just had the feeling you were a Brighton dweller? I'll be staying at my sister's in Queens Park is all for the week leading up the RB Meet..

I've just had a coffee.

Back