RB Bike Of The Month February - Klein Special- Carsten Wins!

Klein of the Month - You decide....

• Jezzas Sunburst Linear Fade

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lysanders Quantum Roadie

• Johns Gator Linear Fade

• Carstens Pulse Storm

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Carstens Mantra Pro

• Carstens Sea & Sky Attitude Proto

• Carstens Mountain Klein

• Stew-bs Rascal

• Klein-mad-chris Mantra Pro

• Klein-mad-chris Attitude

• Disco Drives Attitude

• Andrewl Attitude

• Holdens Team Attitude

• Total voters
Stew, your Rascal is awesome. Manitou Ones, white Panaracers?, looks like you could actually have a good time riding that. Carsten's Kleins are works of art, but I could never bring myself to get one dirty. I'd vote for yours over them.

don't hold back posting!! :shock:

The idea is to get a cool collection of all kleins up here. As has been seen, the blingest doesn't always win.

A smart tasteful bike, even if seen as less desirable model can still work really well :D

ameybrook":1g1rt5kw said:
Stew, your Rascal is awesome. Manitou Ones, white Panaracers?, looks like you could actually have a good time riding that. Carsten's Kleins are works of art, but I could never bring myself to get one dirty. I'd vote for yours over them.

yes, those i've posted will not get dirty. they are all unused, that's why i have them and i want to preserve them that way. but don't worry, we have others that do get used regularly ;) i just dont have photos of most of them

imgp7033_256.jpg

Imgp4974.jpg

Imgp5053.jpg

The guy where I got me Rascal frame had about 5 or 6 Mantras in the shed... he told me "KLEIN Mantra, you gotta love it or hate it". An d no offence, it's really the latter for me.

Although I just LOVE that Attitude (that front fork does really does it for me)!! :oops: ;)

Klein-Mad-Chris

You are one tall m*therf*cker ;)

My stable look like theyre owned by 4 year olds compared to your bikes! How tall are you fella?

Great idea for BOTM
Carsten, i salute you, beautiful collection. :cool:
As for the Mantra debate, its a very good bike for long day ride comfort, just not so good at throwing around(the stinkbug effect is fairly horrendous) The shape of the Mantra is a good canvas for paintwork. The realtively plain(for Klein) red is stunning and in real life is exceptionally deep.

Latest posts

Back