NW Area Rides

Don,t be fooled by its red grading as It's more red and a half ,and quite tricky IMO especially the rocky berm at the end (best avoided if its wet or icy as there,s NO grip in the middle of it ;)

It's good for a doss about but not my scene if i'm honest. It's a fair climb upto it too, so you'll be nicely warmed up when you get there. Wrap up warm if its windy, it's very remote up there.

I'd consider Whinlatter in the lakes for a meet or the area around the North Lakes but much further south is not likely for a MacRetro venture unless lots of advanced planning was done :D

Cheers

Velo

I've noticed the lack of a North West section too.
I'm just south of Manchester, and about an hours drive from Llandegla. I'm usually out in the Peaks though. Hope, Hayfield and Edale are always a good bet for some decent riding and pubs. I've also got some pretty good riding right on my doorstep too.

Who's going to suggest a date then?

I suggested Llandegla as its somewhere we can choose a route to suit all tastes and then have a nice coffee and bacon bap afterwards I'm on call easter weekend so what about the following weekend ,as before if someone prefers a different location then speak up !! I for one will be happy to have a meet and greet anywhere ;)

Well for a first NW meet should we do that then? Sidewinder are you familiar with the area and can provide a route? I can do Easter Sunday/Monday but not the Saturday. Think it best to plan an early ride/finish thus avoiding the traffic.

nw rbmeet

doing merida easter weekend so i couldnt make it then ,but if thats the only time people can make it i will catch the next one

Come on Guys read the thread I said the FOLLOWING Weekend ;) .Yes I know the area quite well and if anyone needs directions pm me no problem.

Could do a short ride on the Sunday, sadly starting nights that evening. Working days the Saturday.

Back