home cinema

gibbleking":s3mkpbz4 said:
i got my yamaha natural sounds rx 393rds in black

GOOD choice! Love the sound of the Yamaha amps. I used to have this model. When I was looking for this one (and the one I've replaced it with) I did so many demos and put the Yams up against much higher priced amps and it whooped their asses every time. Superb.

Got the Yamaha DSP AX2 at the mo. Old now but awesome!

Oooh I had Eltax as my centre speakers for a while... in fact in the picture I'm about to post. They are now my front effect speakers, which I'm not currently using.

This pic is massively out of date but it's all I have here. Sub is still the same. The front speakers here are now the rear surrounds and I've got the special editions of the same at the front. Monitor Audios as centre front and rear and my screen now pulls down from the ceiling!

Attachments

• cinema.jpg
    cinema.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 801
Yeah, it's a total beast. It's a Jamo D7. Took me a LONG time to find a sub that was up to the job, every other one I heard wussed out on the big rumbles like the avalanche scene in xXx, similar thing with the amp too, it was leagues above some that were 3 times the price.

Sadly it's now in a smaller room. :(

Oi, I'm not a fella!

I'll let you off ;)

We've totally hijacked this thread huh?

Ummmm. yeah, get second hand stuff, it's a bargain and you'll get better quality stuff.

Back