F1 fans only....:-)

Easy_Rider":ogmzo0j9 said:
F1 fans will be able to customise their viewing experience through the BBC's multi-platform offering with options such as: split-screen action; a live leaderboard; in-car cameras; choice of commentary; live online streaming; live text; interactive forums; circuit guides; and blogs.

Can't I just watch the race?

Old Ned":2uihspkt said:
Easy_Rider":2uihspkt said:
F1 fans will be able to customise their viewing experience through the BBC's multi-platform offering with options such as: split-screen action; a live leaderboard; in-car cameras; choice of commentary; live online streaming; live text; interactive forums; circuit guides; and blogs.

Can't I just watch the race?

:LOL: :LOL:
just stick it on BBC1 and you won't go wrong, if however you are feeling a little adventurous then press the red button ;)

Harryburgundy":1p47mpzc said:
Oh....and who's getting up at 5am to watch the first race?
I plan to but am having a wine-tasting ( :roll: ) evening the night before.
Yup, I'll be getting up for the race, fuelled by bacon & egg butties & several gallons of fresh coffee, I too will be on the Ale the night before (and I will be drinking it, unlike those wine tasters who just spit it out :p )

Hehe, you kids! Due to having two toddlers in the house I'm up at 5:30 every day. Always have an hour out on the bike on Sundays, so will be sat with a mountainous full english and a steaming mug of tea by the time they get going. Should be good going back to the beeb, ITV was pretty rubbish wasn't it.

Si

Looking forward to this race, even though I will be at home watching the race on tv, the last two years I was in Melbourne watching the race at Albert Park.

I think it will be Kubica, Massa and Hamiltion fighting for the title and I want Kubica to win it though. I am expecting to see Vettel to win a race for Red Bull and Heidfeld to win his first victory sometime this year, hope it will be an exciting season with more race winners.

Go BMW :cool:

Dr S":37c0290r said:
Looking forward to the new season, but arn't the cars fecking ugly??

I love the new cars...doesn't anyone else find them pleasingly retro?

As much as I dislike the man I think Alonso will be up there at the end of the season....

I've got 50:1 on Rosberg winning on Sunday...If that comes in I'll be looking for something titanium in a 16" on Monday :LOL:

The first GP of the season is the true start of spring...racing cars, dry trails and long evenings...I can't bloody wait!

Easy_Rider":3k238aks said:
So who's watching the Friday practice tonight at 1.30am?
That was pretty good, c'mon Brawn :cool:

Don't think I'll see the 2nd practice live though, it's on in just over 2 hours @ 5.30am

Great start to the new season. Funny (in a good way) to see the top teams struggling, with Brawn on top. Would love to see Rubino winning this.

What, so Lewis Hamilton (MBE :roll: ) is now shit? I thought he was the best driver in the world? Goes to show who the 'star' in that set-up is..... the car!

Back