What to do with a YO?

hmmmm thanks for the input

Going to get bumped again for another GT build for now as I have most parts for it and start the YO again soon ..... With the famous words ... I BE BACK :cool:

Thanks for the offer, To be honest I know its not everyones cup of tea but I love the original look of the paintwork , If I ever had a bike painted I would be to scared to use it !! :D

I've just finished rebuilding mine,fairly basic;M952 XTR,Mavic Crossmaxes,Judy SL's(which are awful,searching for some SIDs when funds allow)and a smattering of black Ringle and Syncros.
It rides ace,can't believe you'd rather ride a GT! ;)
Also just got some HO cantis for it but can't decide whether to put them on this or hold onto them for another build.
Will oneday get around to posting some pics!
In the meantime get it ridden!

I had a Judy DH with speed springs on mine and it was fantastic to ride. I really want another. Build it up with period XT and enjoy a summer of riding what is IMHO the greatest steel hardtail ever!

Failing that you could flog it to me and I'll do it for you.

Si

from the amount of seat post out of the seat tube i will say the bike is one size too big. trade it on a small medium Yp... nothing beats a Fat Chance when it comes to handling tight, slippery, steep ground.

MJN":t2zp4vmm said:
I've just finished rebuilding mine,fairly basic;M952 XTR,Mavic Crossmaxes,Judy SL's(which are awful,searching for some SIDs when funds allow)and a smattering of black Ringle and Syncros.
Also just got some HO cantis for it but can't decide whether to put them on this or hold onto them for another build.

i like fat chances w/ a ... rigid fork. a yo eddy fork.

purplewicked":1l0wvgvg said:
MJN":1l0wvgvg said:

i like fat chances w/ a ... rigid fork. a yo eddy fork.

Send me one in aquafade and Ill try it ;)

Back