Pace RC100 - updated

toons

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hello Dudes

I've fitted new wheels (pace hubs on Mavic 231 CD's) and Ground Control S tires.

Also changed the bars to the wider hyperlite's, fitted Xlite stubbies and switched to the ridged legs (while the RC35's visit Justbackdated).

Bike has gone from this

2566505451_ae1b4e642a_b.jpg

To this

3384631003_e698933cbf_b.jpg

3385441050_87b020cee4_b.jpg

3385442388_05e8e7b72f_b.jpg

3384634909_d2c05d1d26_b.jpg

Cheers
Toons

Ahh much better for the tyre swap! Just need to get a silver seatpost on there now sir. i might have one in my box o bits if you want?

You out on Friday night? Drew also spoke of a Thrunton night ride next week- you up for that??

Si

Dr S":32vkzkr9 said:
Ahh much better for the tyre swap! Just need to get a silver seatpost on there now sir. i might have one in my box o bits if you want?

You out on Friday night? Drew also spoke of a Thrunton night ride next week- you up for that??

Si
Hopefully going to make it on Friday, might have to join you after for a drink, all depends what the new baby decides to do!!

Did Drew mention if Thrunton was during the week or weekend? I’m back at work next Monday, Boo.

Might be off to Kielder on Sunday (Red Route), will email you the plans, thats if it comes off.

J

Huge improvement for the tyre swap.

Looking to do much the same to finish my RTS off.....bye bye Panaracer, hello amberwall :cool:

Looking MINT!!!

Deffo agree on the tyre choice..think I have a photo of your bike when you had the black pace stem on there...looks much better yellow!

How do you like the ride now without suspension?

Rich

Awesome bike, I really like these RC100's. Also agree with the tire choice.

BTW can anyone tell me what make the seat quick release is? I have one and don't know anything about it.

Cheers

looks like the QR supplied on early 90's oranges, nothing too trick just an OEM bit.

^ Cheers. Thanks for letting me know. I was going to bin it, but maybe someone, somewhere might want it, now I know what it is.

Back to the Pace now though :D

Back