Hope Bleed Kit off on Karma Travels

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
Several people (Caramba Kid, MikeD & Legrandefromage) have helped me out recently so I am returning the Karma. I have this used once Hope kit but no brakes. I am sending it buck shee to Kaiser who will need it soon. If anyone else wants to use it, PM Kaiser!

(Please excuse the mess! I really must have a tidy).

Attachments

• Hope (600 x 445).jpg
    Hope (600 x 445).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 927
cool

could either of you tell me the diameter of the clear hose you put onto the bleed nipple . i need to buy one but im too thick to work out the size i need :LOL:

The clear hose you would attatch to the bleed nipple is ...

9mm external & 5.5mm internal diameter ,

I suppose the internal diameter is the only size that really matters as its

held in place by itself gripping the nipple (ooh-err) ;)

Gc

OK Kaiser, posted today it's on the way. Let me know when it lands as I went for the tight wad don't have to sign for it option.

I have one of these, they are excellent for spraying hydraulic brake fluid over everything within a 6 foot radius of your bike. Make sure you read and follow the instruction first :oops: and make sure all the connections are air tight before introducing brake fluid to the system.

Iwasgoodonce":9dafwqt3 said:
OK Kaiser, posted today it's on the way. Let me know when it lands as I went for the tight wad don't have to sign for it option.

Cool bananas :D ps anyone wanting a shot pm me, perry I'll git that size for you too.

I bought my bleed kit from someone on here (cant remember who :oops: )

Anyone got instuctions they could scan for me please ;)

Ta

Gc

bigdavevw":yk7rz4ov said:
can a brake bleed kit for a car be used?

The Hope system is quite unique, it uses air pressure in a bike tyre to push brake fluid through the system.

Back