MacRetro chat and rides thread

Anyone fancy an April meet? maybe chalk of a 7stane or move north? any takers?

Gazz when do youse kick off on Sunday morns?

one of the 7S south would be cool, I'll go with the majority but would be good to get a date set.

We met at 9am last sunday just to avoid the crowds but it is not set in stone.

Off to the hardware shop to get me the parts for a headset press/destroyer :roll: - my trusty hammer let me down last night.

clockworkgazz":44ml2f8m said:
one of the 7S south would be cool, I'll go with the majority but would be good to get a date set.

We met at 9am last sunday just to avoid the crowds but it is not set in stone.

Off to the hardware shop to get me the parts for a headset press/destroyer :roll: - my trusty hammer let me down last night.

Cool cool and cool

Will put forward a few dates unless anyone else wants to?

9am may make it this week, have to be back by 12 so 9 is ideal for a couple of hours.

I've made one up if you want a loan of it.

bugger just bought the parts, suppose it's good to have, might give you a shout if it is no good- I'm going for the very basic bar/washer/nut design :roll:

9am will be cool- might bring the s-bike with new bouncy-bouncy forks.

Eeeeee things are gittin tight, my only day is the 5th of April and was thinkin of either Ae or Mabie? Anyone fancy?

I'd be up for that maybe :LOL: ....did you see what I did there....no ! oh right :oops:

Alternatively what about Newcastleton, closer to Dr S and I vaguely remember some chap called Greenfinger from Carlisle said that was one of his haunts. In fact are there not a few retrobikers from Carlisle area we could encourage to join us.

Anyhoo I see no problem with any of the thee venues.

Cheers

Velo

velomaniac":3hgdxce5 said:
I'd be up for that maybe :LOL: ....did you see what I did there....no ! oh right :oops:

Alternatively what about Newcastleton, closer to Dr S and I vaguely remember some chap called Greenfinger from Carlisle said that was one of his haunts. In fact are there not a few retrobikers from Carlisle area we could encourage to join us.

Anyhoo I see no problem with any of the thee venues.

Cheers

Velo

yes, yes I see what you did there.................. :shock: ............<tumbleweed>

Sooooo would like to try Newcastleton but Sithlord did mention it wasn't really an all day venue, would be best with something else too. Perhaps could organise something with a bit more planning and try to get a few more of the NE crowd?

Back