Going out with a stripper

Nah shes pretty cool - head screwed on. She's had the footballer thing apparantly. I think she's come out the other side.

Second date this weekend.

My wife is an accountant.

Plenty of people hold that against her. I think my parents would rather she was a stripper!

If you like her go for it. The only time someones way of making money is a problem in a relatioship is if it against the moral principle of the other person. Have you been to see a stripper ever?

Yes?

The go for it. What's the harm!

Id rather date a stripper than some dole scrounging freeloader. if they need money to get on with things and work for it then they must be a good person.

I would like to date a stripper too, i would love a personal lap dance, imagine getting to touch as well ;)
I could tell you what a mate did once to get kicked out, but you would have to ban me after :LOL:

aye, go for it. an old gf of mine from when i was a teen became a stripper a few years after we split to pay for uni. as far as i know she's been travelling the world since then using dancing to pay for it.... pretty good if you've got the looks.

its just a job mate , i have been involved in adult entertainment for some time now and people are quick to judge ....shes still a human being whom deserves the same treatment and respect that any other burd does .

Back