Project 4: Orange Clockwork (Part 4 of 4 on page 3)

That's looking very cool so far. :cool:

I'm not 100% convinced by the Syncros stem though; silver would look better I think.

Could you get my coat too while you're there Gaz? :D

cherrybomb":1muvfm8m said:
That's looking very cool so far. :cool:

I'm not 100% convinced by the Syncros stem though; silver would look better I think.

ditto that but it's only my opinion (black post/black stem or silver post/silver stem)

It looks totally amazing though chap :D

Thanks guys. I understand what your saying with regards to the stem, but think it will work well with the groupset (part 3), it can always be swapped at a later date.

Yes, I think you should get rid of the Syncros stem ;) I will take it off your hands :D no problem.

I just love Syncros stems.... that version is one of my fave's - I used to have one on my Santa Cruz. I gave it to my brother in law for his kona a few yrs ago :(

Pity the bar ends wont fit eh?

Cant wait to see part 3.

Chaser

agentorange":2f84q5ml said:
I remember the grey prestige. Wasn't it grey with black decals?

Also, does anyone recall the orange & purple Prestige. I'm sure it wasn't the later 93 version as it had the classic decals.
I have these exact colours on my clockwork. untill now have never seen another sceme the same

chaser":228wimck said:
Cant wait to see part 3.

Part 3 is almost complete, just waiting for a canti arm to arrive from Canada and the rear freehub body to be replaced (found to be well and truely fooked) at LBS. If I do say so myself it's looking the business.

This is shaping up to be one tasty looking rebuild!

I remember craving one of these back in the day - I have always had a thing for Orange bikes.

Looking forward to part 3!

Shaping up well Marky :cool:

Just one thing, I'd be really tempted to blast and powder the fork legs orange. Would look really nice and balanced IMO.

Si

Back