I have had an off!

Bad luck dude

Sorry to hear that man.
Get well soon and relax and take it easy while you have a chance, let it mend properly and then get back into it! ;)

Jamie

Ouch, that'll smart then,

Don't be too disheartened, I broke mine few years ago at the Dawn to Dusk Enduro (M/C not cycle) and was back riding at an MX practice day 4 weeks later. Several mates have done similar and have been back in action very quickly after.

Good luck

Barry

Aye indeed, just got the roberts back from the sprayers too, i may try to tinker a bit but with a sprain to my right arm, a break to my left collar, and bruising the size of the moon around mt lower abdomen i suspect progress will literally be painfully slow.

It hapend on the last set of jumps on the DH track at the pedal away cycle centre.

My own fault for doing it on the epic, a bike with previous record for attempting to kill me in silly ways :\

JeRkY":1mvuvqem said:
It hapend on the last set of jumps on the DH track at the pedal away cycle centre.

:\

So almost back then - really bad luck - hoping you're on the mend soon!

Breaking collar bones is a rite of passage for mountain bikers, welcome to the club! :LOL:

FWIW I was back on bike after about two and a half/three weeks, friggin' painful trying to bunny hop without thinking first whilst the bone was still healing!

Back