Klein Attitude

Stick Legs":3ac6zxwu said:
:cool: Very nice John! Will try and scan you my '94 Klein brochure at some point, Has a 'gator fade attitiude.

the older Klein catalogs are all scanned in and available on www.mtb-kataloge.de and some of them on www.wundel.com

indeed a great example and so good to see that the frameset has not been taken apart to maximise the profit... enjoy the ride!

that one once was mine. too small to ride, not perfect enough for on the wall and wife hates the color so i passed it on to a friend...

gator93patrick_1.jpg

Carsten

After the bike sitting round for a couple of months in the stand finally got the last few bits today to finish her off in time for the 'Gump Special Klein BOTM'. Big thanks to Doug for the M900 chainset
Updated pics can be found here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=14969

main.php

main.php

The old girl is now running pretty much full XTR M900 with the exception of hubs, seatpost, b/b and headset. I think vanilla m900 looks well, works well and suits the frame. The only things the bike needs now is some touching up :shock:, pukka black ringle skewers and to have the headset refitted.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:cool:

kingroon":24gq45w1 said:
Show us yer Klein andrewl! :D

My Klein is still sitting in the same box under the house that it arrived in 6 or so months ago - call it a long term project.

I'd say it has about 5 years worth of caked on dirt on it, but it was cheap compared to everything else I've seen especially of late!

I don't have any photos of it at this stage but should be able to find time next Monday to pull it out, clean it and throw some M900 gear on it - just for you guys ;)

Back