Klassieke tweewieler beurs

Wow, a retro roadie dream. The masi is beautiful and i, as usual love the gazelle. So were many of these for sale? Or were they prized collectors restos, and where do people keep getting these 50th anniversary groups! Nice shots, Thanks for posting

Terrific, thanks for the pics. I hope our show on the 19th will be as good!

Some brands there I didn't recognise (Liotto?) but, being a TT'er, especially liked the Concorde/TVT Lo-Pro. (However, where were the arm rest pads for the tri-bars?)

How many bikes on show in total?

I want to know where people find the NOS Universal lever rubber hoods!

pistol13":2s3qz0g1 said:
The ax brakes work with any standard frame. No special brazeons needed. Look great but imo are awful to set up well.

Personally I find them quite easy to set up. Not that their stopping power is impressive, but no worse than with Deltas or so.

pistol13":djg0t91b said:
Wow, a retro roadie dream. The masi is beautiful and i, as usual love the gazelle. So were many of these for sale? Or were they prized collectors restos, and where do people keep getting these 50th anniversary groups! Nice shots, Thanks for posting

The show itself included 6 or so Gazelles ...and there were also a couple of frames for sale. Among those a NOS track frame in a beautifull blue. With 300 euro quite reasonable priced imo. Spotted a neat brown A-frame in large size as complete bike for sale. Lush looking bike, but a bit steep. I have also seen multiple 50th anniversary groupsets for sale. Exclusive - ;)

Old Ned":31l2n4op said:
Terrific, thanks for the pics. I hope our show on the 19th will be as good!

Some brands there I didn't recognise (Liotto?) but, being a TT'er, especially liked the Concorde/TVT Lo-Pro. (However, where were the arm rest pads for the tri-bars?)

How many bikes on show in total?

I want to know where people find the NOS Universal lever rubber hoods!

The Concorde was for sale (Te Koop means For Sale). Maybe you could have had it at a discount price due to the absence of the pads?

I didn't count, but there were probably around 80 - 100 bikes total.

Sorry, no idea where to get Universal hoods. Maybe on the show yeaterday, don't know. Anyway I plan to use my Universal Mod.61 centrepulls with 1st gen DA levers. Pragmatic choice.

Great photos, thanks!

That Olmo looks great, although the saddle's at a weird angle.
My favourite is the 753 Gazelle.

I found some more photos at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ehvfxd/set ... 668153603/

This one is one of my all-time favourite bikes:
3376018554_4de62a868f.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think it's the Kwantum team bike from 1984, or a bike that is similar.

The track frame is something else :cool: . Was looking out for one daily a few years back. Have to get saving again coz i think the fire has been re-ignited :). Don't see them very often.

Back