NE & Yorks Group- Dark Peak.... Sat 25 April

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
Slight change of hunting ground this month guys ;)

Saturday 25th April

Meet in the car park beside Langsett Resr at 9:30 for a 10:00 start

We'll be heading over Cut Gate to Howden and Ladybower Res- So bolt on yer best climbing legs :LOL: :LOL:

All welcome- new or old. Would particularly like to see members of Mr K's MM Sports Casuals for a spot of training maybe?? ;)

Cheers
Si

Should be ok for either date. Sounds like a good ride, would be nice to see some new faces too.

sinnett177":n9k067er said:
Should be ok for either date. Sounds like a good ride, would be nice to see some new faces too.

I prefer the saturday. I will be staying at a mates house nearby on sat night so if we ride on the sat I won't have Mrs S on the phone every two minutes hassling me to see if I'm on my way home yet or a monumental hangover which I will have on the Sunday.

Hoping a route further south and also close to Manc'r will bring new faces out of the woodwork.

Si

Would be up for a ride on the Sunday,travelling back from the Lake District on the Saturday.Good news for you,my legs should be about shot after a weeks riding there! :D

MJN":rotbgw2z said:
Would be up for a ride on the Sunday,travelling back from the Lake District on the Saturday.Good news for you,my legs should be about shot after a weeks riding there! :D

Any chance of getting down for Saturday Marcus?? Sat looks to fit in better with the other regulars?? the Barnsley lot are coming over if its a sat and if its Sunday I will get the usual dbarrage of txts and calls from Mrs S to see if I'm on my way home yet :roll:

Si

I would like to be there (as it's probably going to be the nearest RB event to home) - but it's a toss up between this and a TT.

Would 25 solitary flat miles on the road be better than 25 miles grovelling in pleasant company over Cut Gate??

Answers on a post card etc.!

Old Ned":ash2krg5 said:
I would like to be there (as it's probably going to be the nearest RB event to home) - but it's a toss up between this and a TT.

Would 25 solitary flat miles on the road be better than 25 miles grovelling in pleasant company over Cut Gate??

I've ridden plenty of 25's,there's no contest really,get the mtb dusted off ;)

Old Ned":w5tolf91 said:

Yeah, come on Ned, you have been threatening for a while- show your face man!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So far then...
Me
Gil_M
Sinnett.... and er, thats it for deffo :roll: :roll:

Maybe's
The Barnsley 4
Old Ned
Mr Kawasaki
Max (Retroking)
M-Trax
Gil's gang- Ian S and Mark??

Back