Going out with a stripper

One advantage is you won't need to keep hassling her to "shave down there" as it's a pre-requisite for the job.... :LOL:

Disadvantages... S**t on her and you'll get your head kicked in by every sad stalker type that she's ever danced for... :cry:

I've got a couple of friends who have stripped for a living and they are both sound. I really wouldn't worry about your mates recognising her, every time I've been lapping I have been totally wasted and probably wouldn't recognise the girls the next day if she served me breakfast. If they do recognise her it's because they are spending too much time at strip clubs and you could argue that's not healthy in itself! :LOL:

Personally I might struggle though because I am fairly jealous, but if you can cope with that bit I would go for it. Like a lot of the other posts say, you will have a hot, confident girlfriend who won't be doing it for ever. Plus she will entertain you long after she has hung up her sequin g-string. ;)

jez-4-bikes-max":2q2cckjz said:
She actually has a jap car in white with white wheels too.

No sh*t!!

Was thinking 'Yeah, go for it Jezza' up to this point. Not so sure now

Could be worse, she could have a Porsche with a cloth for a roof :shock:

:LOL:

wow four pages about a stripper, and noone has posted any dodgy pictures, i say go for it, the general consensus of the groups says go for it, i think in the back of mind if i was ok about it, is that im the one who gets to get intermate with her for free, and it gets reciprocated, unlike, when she is in a club, and just dancing for dough, i assume, you two met outside of the club, in which case i think she is genuine, (i know im sad when i point to a similar plot happening in Hollyoaks)

Back