Frames Clearout

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
It pains me to do this slighty but seeing as I've accidently bought something new best move some other stuff on. Pics here > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... emId=21320

1. Orange Aluminium O

main.php

20" frameset. With YST headset, b/b, seat collar, stalk stm and Mint Ausce stickers Good nick

£60 collected or £70 posted in the UK

2. Cannondale 3 series. 1989 or 1990

main.php

18" ish. With 1" P2 forks, XT headset and cooks b/b. Bearing quality is pretty poor in both. Frame is tatty but nothing structural.

£50 posted or £40 collected

3. Kirk Precision

main.php

£Offers

All three together :cry:

main.php

Ouch, just looking at the stays on that Orange makes my testes hurt. I'd love the Mint Sauce sticker on the top tube though if you're selling it seperately :D

Hehe, I asked J-2-MB about that Aluminium O last week. Would have had it off you if I hadn't just bought a Clockwork!

andrewl":1bglk0h2 said:
John":1bglk0h2 said:
It pains me to do this slighty but seeing as I've accidently bought something new ...

Not a Fat frame by any chance? ;)

:D

No. Something closer to home ;)

Still available.

If no one local (ie UK) wants the Orange then I'll take it, if you'll send it to the other side of the globe that is.

jon

could you tell me a the kirk frame size? and iff you have the front mech>?
also the headset size?
cheers

:D

andrewl":3akzp9cv said:
If no one local (ie UK) wants the Orange then I'll take it, if you'll send it to the other side of the globe that is.

I don't mind helping out there..

kingroon":3oagdloj said:
andrewl":3oagdloj said:

I don't mind helping out there..

AndrewL the frame is yours if you want it. Post look pricey so hopefully Matt can help out.....

Back