Going out with a stripper

expensive weekend in newquay years ago :LOL: ( spent £800 between 4 of us in a few hours :shock: )

if they wouldnt what to dance for someone they wouldnt aproach them and im sure you saw how much security they get

ive lived my life with a very if it feels good go with it attitude . its of course better to regret something you did than something you didnt do of course

if she likes you , youd be a fool not to give it a try

you get morons trying it on no matter where you go , if she worked in spar theres nothing to stop some fooker try it on .

im guessing she works with other people , both the dancers and security ? if you get on with them itl make it seem less seedy . i wouldnt have thought she drives to a strange town on her own to do it

that bloke they threw really did fly through the air :LOL: the door was open and they were easilly 10 feet from it as they launched him

Give it a go fella, I did it a couple of years back and couldn't cope with it really, but you'll only regret it if you don't give it a shot........... Whats the harm?

I'd be flattered - wouldnt worry me about other blokes looking, its a job at least. I'd only be aorried about the odd twat who thinks they are better for your girlfriend than you are.

Christ - try telling people you drive a taxi, thats when the abuse starts.

Latest posts

Back