RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will need to be uber good to get a pass so soon after the SSUK but you have my word that I will give it my best try- might go for the day angle and see how I get on...............

honey you want a white wine pet?

Should be a great weekend. I can confirm the Saturday but will need to check my shift rota for the overnight stay and Sunday ride.

Provided a retro bike is not a must i might be able to train it down that weekend with my Dahon folding mtb. I'll equip it with retro kit though, thumbies etc :D

Cheers

Velo

velomaniac":3i6etyvd said:
Provided a retro bike is not a must i might be able to train it down that weekend with my Dahon folding mtb. I'll equip it with retro kit though, thumbies etc :D

Cheers

Velo

I'm sure other clan members will have a little space for a lift- failing that get the train to Newcastle and i will take you down matey in the truck ;)

Was hoping for a better turn out than what we have so far- come on guys!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Si

Definitely could be a possibility - if you see what I mean.

Can't promise or plan much at the moment (hence backing out of MM) but I would like to be there.

justbackdated":1212rrjw said:
Mrs JBD and I will be attending; would seem a good time to reveal the Funky Pace :cool:

That would be great, can't wait to see it finished.

More details about the programe of events to follow this weekend.

Cheers
Si

Going to try and make this myself shift pattern and on call permitting may only be able to bring a set of Pace forks on my hopefully rebuilt Saracen ? ;)

Sidewinder":3mwhu6cf said:
Going to try and make this myself shift pattern and on call permitting may only be able to bring a set of Pace forks on my hopefully rebuilt Saracen ? ;)
You'll make it, nothing like a good deadline to push along a project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back