Medal of Honor Game

try killzone 2.....much better graphics and defo no respawning bad guys(just lots of em)finished that and now starting fear 2... :cool: ps ive completed moh and thought pretty much the same stuff..hate the respawn thing...cod 4 was much better cept 4 the random grenade thing grrr....

Installed the first one,to give the multiplayer a try

:shock: Crap on my shi**y passively cooled graphics card

Uninstalled it the same day
Anyone tried the latest offering online?

--------------------------------
New gaming computer coming next Friday :D
Based around an Athlon x2 64 6000+ processer
And an XFX nvidia 9800GTX+

daj":2asnzzcr said:
IIRC when you get off the beach you cannot actually kill the gun nest looking down on you, as they keep getting replaced you have to make a run for the bomb hole then run again to get into the trench to clear it.

You have to kill him then run quick into the bunker behind him, then he won't re spawn ;)
That's the same for the whole game too, once there dead move forward and occupy there space. If you kill them and wait they will come back :roll:

That's the same for the whole game too, once there dead move forward and occupy there space. If you kill them and wait they will come back :roll:[/quote]

Oh I see. Thanks :D

Sounds great Gribble ,graphic cranked up with all the bangs and whistles

Crysis cranked up to the max too
;)

tintin40":1bkxiopy said:
Does any here play MoH? As I'm stuck on the D-Day landings. I jump in off the landing craft and run up the beach - dead :shock:

Great "vintage" FPS game! I have the 'War Chest' 3-pack including the add-ons as well.

On the Normany landing scene, you should run for cover behind those large obstacles on the beach. So basically you move forward by running from behind one obstacle to behind another one.
Shooting doesn't help at all.
At some point at least I needed some refreshments from the medic to keep going.

Great "vintage" FPS game! I have the 'War Chest' 3-pack including the add-ons as well.

That's the version I brought. Made it to the bunkers. But this Yank keeps telling me to run over. It would be a better idea if he ran over and I waited :LOL: The best is playing on line. I only play the 'team' games in Allied Assult.
So look out for a German called tintin40 :LOL:

Back