Medal of Honor Game

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Does any here play MoH? As I'm stuck on the D-Day landings. I jump in off the landing craft and run up the beach - dead :shock:

tony, you need to get up the beach by taking cover all the time. look for the bomb holes which will have increased health and amo too. You need to run from side to side dodging explosions and get into the bomb holes as quickly as pos, then when your nearly at the top of the beach find your squad commander and listen to what he gas to say! Then make your way to the right of the beach into a bunker complex, watch out for the guy on a heavy machine gun looking up at you as you turn to go down into the bunker!! Once you have cleared that you are in the bassment of the gun tower. Are you playing it on a console? Or pc? should be the same format.

heathy":2jkyoefd said:
tony, you need to get up the beach by taking cover all the time. look for the bomb holes which will have increased health and amo too. You need to run from side to side dodging explosions and get into the bomb holes as quickly as pos, then when your nearly at the top of the beach find your squad commander and listen to what he gas to say! Then make your way to the right of the beach into a bunker complex, watch out for the guy on a heavy machine gun looking up at you as you turn to go down into the bunker!! Once you have cleared that you are in the bassment of the gun tower. Are you playing it on a console? Or pc? should be the same format.

Know any cheats :LOL: :LOL: On a Mac Allied Assault
Ta :D

Sorry Tony, no. I never bothered with them as they just make the games to easy ;) It was years ago i played this game mind ;)
You think that bits hard just wait till later

IIRC when you get off the beach you cannot actually kill the gun nest looking down on you, as they keep getting replaced you have to make a run for the bombhole then run again to get into the trench to clear it.

heathy":28208pj0 said:
Sorry Tony, no. I never bothered with them as they just make the games to easy ;) It was years ago i played this game mind ;)
You think that bits hard just wait till later

IIRC when you get off the beach you cannot actually kill the gun nest looking down on you, as they keep getting replaced you have to make a run for the bombhole then run again to get into the trench to clear it.

Thanks made it to the big guns (without a cheat) good advice heathy. Yes i shoot the Germans 6 times and he kept coming back for more. But only have 26% health so running for it is short lived.
Well what are quite Sundays for but shooting Germans or Americans when playing on line. :LOL:

I had forgotton all about that game!! I used to love it .... I remember another level where you are clearing a street by going in house to house and you keep getting hit my a sniper but took me ages to find him ... He is hidden up on a roof on the oposite side of the street hidden behind the tree line :D

Is this a retro computer game?? anther few then yes. It's the on-line game I like. 15 mins of shooting people. then going to a different setting and starting all over again.

Back