help needed with a collection of ebay purchase!!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i just bought this karakorum!! :D i've been thinking about getting one for a while (assuming i could find one!)

my dumbass of a brother got the last one i had stolen and i saw this and thought yep we'll have that!

unfortunately it is collection only and i am in southampton and the bike is in a place called Wickhambrook near New market in Suffolk!

now that would be a long drive or train ride!!

is there anyone on the forum that can help me by collecting it and posting it on for me?!! :D :D

please please with a cherry on top!! :D :D

i'll happily cover your costs obviousley! if someone is local and can collect but can't post it on but is going to mayhem in a couple of months i could pick it up then if that helps.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0302982979

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
i assume the guy wants it gone as soon as poss, but if it's not too much hassle for either of you that would be awsome, i'm waiting on an email back from him, i paypalled it straight away but i'd already confirmed that it would be ok if someonelse collected it for me, he said no probs, seems like a good guy.

i don't want to put you out if it is a fair distance though, how far is it for you LGF?

rabbit, if you're passing that would be cool, i'm in no rush for it but he might be in a rush to get it gone.

worst case i could go up one day and get it and stop off to ride somewhere the next day, make it a short riding trip.

is that there and back? you could be the man i'm looking for!! :D

question is, have you space for it?!!! i have seen your very full mancave!! (oooh eerrr!! :LOL: )

jonnyboy666":zvo84juf said:
is that there and back? you could be the man i'm looking for!! :D

question is, have you space for it?!!! i have seen your very full mancave!! (oooh eerrr!! :LOL: )

my mancave is pretty tight for space at the mo

LGF, if you can get it that would be awsome, if it's hassle don't worry.

i'd need it posting to me or if you're going to mayhem i could get it then if you didn't mind holding on to it, or maybe the afan retro weekend in may?

gotta go to work for my last nightshift now so i'll talk later.

72 frikkin quid ,you lucky thing :D
Looks in excellent condition too.We should start a 'bargain purchase' of the month/year award

Back