guybe's Cwmcarn bimble

guybe

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
After getting a dry week and decided to make the most of the good weather and dry trails, today I visited Cwmcarn in south Wales, it's my second visit there and it's very good to ride there, singlespeed is not suitable for this as it's hilly and rocky so I took the geared Cannondale, it take about 1 hour 40 mins to do a loop but second loop took longer as I was stopping taking pics of these trails, so here some pics ( I think I saw 'Bontyfiend' passing at the car park on a modern Specialized MTB, was that you there?)

Attachments

• Cwmcarn 4.jpg
    Cwmcarn 4.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1,369
  • Cwmcarn 3.jpg
    Cwmcarn 3.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 1,369
  • Cwmcarn 2.jpg
    Cwmcarn 2.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 1,368
  • Cwmcarn 1.jpg
    Cwmcarn 1.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 1,369
more pics

Attachments

• Cwmcarn 8.jpg
    Cwmcarn 8.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,367
  • Cwmcarn 7.jpg
    Cwmcarn 7.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 1,367
  • Cwmcarn 6.jpg
    Cwmcarn 6.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 1,367
  • Cwmcarn 5.jpg
    Cwmcarn 5.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 1,367
And you didn't invite me :roll: :roll: :roll: :LOL:

Looks tops, did you stumble upon a pub with some interesting shorts behind the bar ;)

Question is.....did you do the free ride section at the top with the tunnel or the twisty roller coaster :?:
I might well pop over next week for a crack if the weather stays dry, last time i went was about 2 months ago for a night ride in the pooring rain, still fun tho ;)

Rides

Looks good may have pay a visit. Weathers been great. Went out today on a 20 mile loop down here in Devon.we could do a loop on the Sunday at the retro weekend in may

Good to meet you last week

Cheers kirbdug :D

Re: Rides

kirbdug":75im325u said:
Looks good may have pay a visit. Weathers been great. Went out today on a 20 mile loop down here in Devon.we could do a loop on the Sunday at the retro weekend in may

Good to meet you last week

Cheers kirbdug :D

i was out up haldon today but had g/f in tow so just did the adventure trail, she was on my kona and i rocked the trailstar :cool:
lets hit up cwmcarn on the retro weekend... please can i bring the trailstar too :LOL: :LOL: :oops:

pictures are amazing and great to see a dry trail- would love to ride some of those welsh mountains, looks great fun :cool:

Back