RC100 Project started **FINISHED**

Hi Rich

Wow I'm speechless. How cool are thoose pics.

Cheers for posting them...I think i have the news paper clipping from that race somwhere. It looks like my first race for wessex as you said.
I cant beleive I still have those shorts and helmet cover. :oops:
I just wish the bike was in the same condition.
:cry:

Whats the cycling like over there? I can't wait till it dries up over here, am sick of the wet weather.

Cheers again

Damian

Last hi jack of your thread mate...some photos of the local rides here in Wellington...lovin it!!

Rich

now lets see some more of your RC100 :roll:

Attachments

• pace_river_third_167.jpg
    pace_river_third_167.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,684
  • beach_pace_173.jpg
    beach_pace_173.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1,684
  • rich_n_nice_pace_117.jpg
    rich_n_nice_pace_117.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 1,684
Rich":1rhtw35j said:
Last hi jack of your thread mate...some photos of the local rides here in Wellington...lovin it!!

Rich

now lets see some more of your RC100 :roll:

that bloody pink thing is spoiling some lovely scenery again ;)

jez-4-bikes-max":19tepukh said:
Have you fixed the pink Pace nic?

Has it been resprayed then since it cracked?

Pink Pace is Rich's mate! - havent seen him out on it though........ I know he was going to get it resprayed but unfortunatley the best resprayer in New Zealand was killed in a road racing accident just before Christmas.

RC100, like yours I think

I have a Raleigh Chopper, but the handlebars broke off. I saw you did some repairs and I wondered if you could help with this. Unfortunately, I tore my pants on the sharp metal as I flew forward so if you could help with this too it'd be great!

I don't have much money but I'm really good at ballet and would be willing to exchange some lessons for the repair work.

Let me know!

lumos2000":3nmu4rpy said:
id thought id let you know im working with nigel parkinson at sunnys ;)

He probably wouldn't remember me but say hi anyway!!!

nporternz":2wip4klj said:
jez-4-bikes-max":2wip4klj said:
Have you fixed the pink Pace nic?

Has it been resprayed then since it cracked?

Pink Pace is Rich's mate! - havent seen him out on it though........ I know he was going to get it resprayed but unfortunatley the best resprayer in New Zealand was killed in a road racing accident just before Christmas.

Still searching for a resprayer..may have to go to an auto spray place :(

Re: RC100, like yours I think

skidmark":i3ueyy9l said:
I have a Raleigh Chopper, but the handlebars broke off. I saw you did some repairs and I wondered if you could help with this. Unfortunately, I tore my pants on the sharp metal as I flew forward so if you could help with this too it'd be great!

I don't have much money but I'm really good at ballet and would be willing to exchange some lessons for the repair work.

Let me know!

Always happy to help...be interested to see some ballet photos though bro, just to see if you're good enough! ;)

Back