Forest of Dean THE AFTERMATH

I wondered which one was you

Its deff been a hit isnt it?? :D

Maybe a summer bonanza is in order!! :cool:

Looks like a great ride in great weather!! Dry trails - enjoy them, its our summer ;)

Who was in it in the Bikin Motion top? :?

It's me

Gump it's me kirbdug. I got the top off Jason burkett the old owner of bikin motion. It was free with a bike purchase. I haven't been on crimewatch yet

Cheers kirbdug :D

FoD The aftermath

Hi,

Yes I was the GF who baled out v early. As someone said I'd been feeling rough the week before but nothing was going to stop me turning up. The first climb really did my wind so I decided to quit early...good job I did 'cos the doc diagnosed a chest infection on Monday. Moral: Test bike AND engine before riding !!

Any way on a positive note it was great to meet everyone and I really enjoyed the craic at the start and was realli p.ssed that I missed the pub.

I will definitely be back for the next ride, fit and with my bike properly set up. Based on last Sunday it would be just too ood to miss

Cheers

Rob

Hi, Rob...

Get well soon and take it easy.

Sorry for the ribbing most of us did not know you were ill and was wondering why you vanished...

See you on the next one, fit and well i hope.

Forrest of Dean, The aftermath (JeRkYs trip, 1 week after the RB trip)

1x bust left clavical
1x bust rib (lower left side)
1x bruised kidney
1x grazed arm
1x grazed back
1x large heamotoma (approx 1 pint of semi clotted blood on my left lower abdomun which is likely to take upto 6 months to re-absorb into the body leaving me with a rather swolen side and a temporary requirement for trousers 3 sizes larger than normal :( ...bugger!)

All in all one of my more spectacular crashes!

It hasnt put me off though, whilst on sick leave I have started building my Roberts & purchased a load more bike bits to keep me tinkering untill I can ride again! Oh and the pain killers rock!

Back