'Sherwood Pines Ride' 19 April

I'd be up for this, as long as you're gentle with me on my first retro meet :shock:
Me and Caramba Kid were up there last Sunday and were saying there's plenty of decent bits it's just knowing it well enough to link it all together, I recognised a lot of it from racing there BITD but not enough to do a full loop so if we've got a knowledgeable guide it'll be all good :D

Gav

anyone riding anywhere this weekend ?

im guessing sherwood will be a bust as its the race next weekend isnt it ?

might see if swmbo is up for a potter around rutland water tomorrow afternoon or maybe sunday after ive picked up some cranks . you just know if i stay on my arse this weekend we will be punished with rain all next week :roll:

its been decided me and swmbo will go rutland water on sunday after picking up the cranks and tomorrow ill probably go for a trip along the canal path like i did yesterday

i got some slime tubes and they are awesome , picked at least 5 thorns out of the front tire not to mention the ones that came off after hitting the back of the crown . only lost a bit of air but spent a lot of time stopping as it felt like i was losing air but wasnt :roll: :oops:

must remember to get a cheap pump to strap to the bike

Will be heading over to Dalby for a couple of laps of the red route on Sunday :D gotta get through 4hrs on the road tomorrow first though :(

Back