MacRetro chat and rides thread

clockworkgazz":6jaq4k3t said:
I'm in the dog house at the moment :evil: (Woman are a real PITA)- so will need to work some magic to arrange my pass, but in principal the date looks good.

Oh I'm always in the Dog House. I've just made it a more comfortable place to be and its fine, you get used to it!

Si

Dr S":2dy9cvdx said:
clockworkgazz":2dy9cvdx said:
I'm in the dog house at the moment :evil: (Woman are a real PITA)- so will need to work some magic to arrange my pass, but in principal the date looks good.

Oh I'm always in the Dog House. I've just made it a more comfortable place to be and its fine, you get used to it!

Si

wise words grasshopper.

Attachments

• 263985~David-Carradine-Posters.jpg
    263985~David-Carradine-Posters.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 219
Hello all, sorry for the radio silence but I've been feeling terrible and haven't even had the energy to look at a computer screen. :cry: :LOL:

I'm not gonna make SSUK '09 'cos I can't afford the expense of it only for it to get nearer the time and for me to realise that I still feel crap. I am going to start getting back out on the bike just for short rides and will hopefully be able to get back to a place where I can join you all on one of the rides closer to home.

On a slightly different note check out here http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 256#382256 what if anything do the taller peeps *cough*velo*cough* have that fits the bill?

peace out.... ;)

nice to hear from you AC, Me and JH are going to pollok on sunday morn so if you fancy would be cool to catch up, there is a tiny and I mean tiny jump section if you are feeling brave.

clockworkgazz":1addyrnj said:
Me and JH are going to pollok on sunday morn so if you fancy would be cool to catch up, there is a tiny and I mean tiny jump section if you are feeling brave.

My bike is still at Lisa's folks from when we were at Mugdock\WHW :oops: I was thinking more of taking a wee spin on the fixie. If I decide to go out on Sun morn I'll drop you a text and maybe meet up with ye's for a wee chat, maybe even have a go at the trail on the fixie :shock:

Going to pollok again this sunday anyone fancy a run out? What time would be good, I prefer the morning earlier the better as the place is a bit less busy.

Good luck with your run this weekend Kaiser- you are mental, they designed bridges just so you could avoid having to wade thru them and mountain bikes so you could travel cross country quickly ;) .

clockworkgazz":27b9agoz said:
Going to pollok again this sunday anyone fancy a run out? What time would be good, I prefer the morning earlier the better as the place is a bit less busy.

I could be there for 9.00 if that suits ?

Glasgow at 9am, from the east coast, your mad :shock:
Enjoy yourself, I'm staying over here :D

I'm intrigued how long a lap at dalby is going to be as their Red route is 22miles long :shock: :shock:
Thats an entire race in one point to point let alone laps.

My Backyard circuit is so far over 3 miles per lap, i'm going to see how many laps I can do in an hour as part of my SS trainning. Probably less than one as I wrap myself around a tree :roll: :LOL:

Have an enjoyable weekend.

I'll mostly be flushing out and replenishing the Reliants cooling system :roll:

Back