1995 Yo Eddy: Progress Report updated pics

Personally I wouldn't change anything colourwise, but I agree that from a performance point of view swapping to a rigid fork would be a great move. They're great rigid.

i need to admit that i love the way the bike is right now (ok, a syncros ti post would be nice)! the slim oplines on the slim steel-tubed frame with that silve fork... nice :D

Inigo Montoya":r9u5vcm6 said:
i need to admit that i love the way the bike is right now (ok, a syncros ti post would be nice)! the slim oplines on the slim steel-tubed frame with that silve fork... nice :D

except for the chunky ATAC stem, I could see your point.

Work in progress updated photos of the Fat

Hello all, well I received my waltworks custom segmented fork yesterday and got her all installed today. I figure that 7 weeks of wait time (and it should have shorter but walt's powder guy had a compressor that went down so it delayed things a few weeks) vs. 12 mos. plus at some of the other custom fork guys out there. Anyway, I'm very pleased with the results. Listed below are some new pics.
Other changes that I made are:
* 1"King threadless headset
* 1" Cable hanger
* 1" Syncros Cattleprod Stem (ahead)
* Shimano BL-M733 Brake Lever (NOS)
* Mavic M231-CD Rims in dark Grey (NOS)

The other items I have planned is to re-annodize all of the blue parts to black and then swap out the pedals. So I'm close :D
The maiden voyage is probably going to be Sunday (my wife should be so please on Mother's day!-ha)
YoYo4-1.jpg

YoYo1-1.jpg

YoYo2-1.jpg

YoYo3-2.jpg

Re: Work in progress updated photos of the Fat

mintvint":1y1ccavd said:
Hello all, well I received my waltworks custom segmented fork yesterday and got her all installed today. I figure that 7 weeks of wait time (and it should have shorter but walt's powder guy had a compressor that went down so it delayed things a few weeks) vs. 12 mos. plus at some of the other custom fork guys out there. Anyway, I'm very pleased with the results. Listed below are some new pics.
Other changes that I made are:
* 1"King threadless headset
* 1" Cable hanger
* 1" Syncros Cattleprod Stem (ahead)
* Shimano BL-M733 Brake Lever (NOS)
* Mavic M231-CD Rims in dark Grey (NOS)

The other items I have planned is to re-annodize all of the blue parts to black and then swap out the pedals. So I'm close :D
The maiden voyage is probably going to be Sunday (my wife should be so please on Mother's day!-ha)
YoYo4-1.jpg

YoYo1-1.jpg

YoYo2-1.jpg

YoYo3-2.jpg

That's coming along nicely...much improved imho :)

Back