Sports Casuals MM09 Virtual Training Camps - Tapering!

Go with the Spuds - set them real loose and you'll not look back! We're not doing any horrible descents on Sunday and they really do help going up - you have to try it to believe it!

Mr K

Just wanted to say I really enjoyed myself today - thanks for waiting for me most of the time.

Hopefully you don't mind my company next time around, and hopefully I will be a little bit faster by then.

At least I didn't make a fool of myself in the SPD's. Hopefully I will get used to them and might get a bit braver with them.

VT 1 Report

Captain K and Retroking frogmarched the uncomplaining recruit around our very own Peaks boot camp. Attempting to break M Trax's spirit with an early climb out of Hayfield, then up Coldwell Clough, she remained limpet-like on our tails all day - even following us in to the bar and matching our mixed grill feed. Despite sandbagging us with the old 'new to SPDs' line, we soon realised we have a rider in our midst. Luckily I picked her for my team...

So what did the rest of the Sports Casuals get up to this weekend - report in please!

Capt K

Attachments

• Mixed company....jpg
    Mixed company....jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1,694
  • The Answer.jpg
    The Answer.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,694
  • Peaks Possee.jpg
    Peaks Possee.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,694
  • Bridge too far....jpg
    Bridge too far....jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,694

:cool:

Next Virtual Training Weekend is in three weeks time...

Capt K

Attachments

• Woman on the Edge....jpg
    Woman on the Edge....jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1,693
  • Shooting Cabins.jpg
    Shooting Cabins.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,693
I just found this to show how long I have had the bike and how unfit I have become. :eek:

3388161620_88061ea715_o.jpg

Only one way to get fit again - more bike rides :D

My training last week included being cuddled by a rather large osteopath :shock: , still got a sore back but at least I can walk now :p

Back out into the back garden yesterday. Bits of Continental and Pendam trails.

Retro Jersey. Modern bike :/
3398746967_8bc88ef745.jpg

Route and Elevation Profile
3396620726_8be22fb823_o.png

Back