Yeti ARC LT projekt

hairstream

BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I needed something to keep me busy while I wait for my old-skool custom frame to be finished, so here's what I have in front of me. I don't like it already.

The main triangle finish is in great shape. The stays were pretty hammered so I scored a new chain stay and we tried to color match them in powder. Since the Yeti colors have changed slightly, we failed. We ended up doing them in silver. Ended up with some great Active Suspension decals locally, though.

I'm kind of looking around for a Judy. Never had one, but I hate them. I know, I know.

Now I'm thinking I want it to be completely different than the 150 pictures I just looked at on the web. :LOL:

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0224.JPG
    IMG_0224.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,873
  • IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 1,873
I want one of those.

(I think I've said that about each of your bikes so far, though!)

Size big, please.

Mammoth-esque build? 56 tooth chainring, dura ace rear mech and cassette, HED rims, purple ano components...

theboy":1pcbjmgp said:
Mammoth-esque build? 56 tooth chainring, dura ace rear mech and cassette, HED rims, purple ano components...

pretty close, blue for that era. personally luke i'd leave the mani forks on there... or buy the penske forks off elite for a million $$ ;)

I know its blue for that period, but:

Now I'm thinking I want it to be completely different than the 150 pictures I just looked at on the web

Of course you could go all out and make it completely different, SS it, stick some rigid forks on the front, SPIN wheels, red ano and green michelin wildgrippers. Now that would be different.

Been after one of these frames for ages! Is this the one that came up on here a few months back ? Its a '94 model and differs slightly in colour and decals to the '93? Is this right? Were the Easton and A.R.C. decals
optional as some seem to have them and others dont.
Thanks for your help and good luck with the build :)

theboy":111effqw said:
Of course you could go all out and make it completely different, SS it, stick some rigid forks on the front, SPIN wheels, red ano and green michelin wildgrippers. Now that would be different.

yeh.. that would be different... bloody awful, yet different ;)

You missed those HED wheels that went cheap last week.

IMO, only thing to do with a team ARC LT is made it signature. Blue Ringle & Grafton.

ameybrook":3hx7gsit said:
You missed those HED wheels that went cheap last week.

IMO, only thing to do with a team ARC LT is made it signature. Blue Ringle & Grafton.

ditto that... with the penske forks ;)

scant":3n4lhoiq said:
ditto that... with the penske forks ;)
Not if you wanna actually ride it. . .
Mind you, the back end of these is pretty flexy anyway (loooooo o o o ng slender seatstays), so maybe it wouldn't notice. . ;)
Classic rig though.

Back