Austrian Fritzl

tintin40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Klein Fan
Feedback
View
Have just seen the sentice for him. If as the Psychistrist said he is sane as the next person :shock: . Then how come he is being sent to a psychiatric facility ? And not to a prison and spend his days worrying about picking the soap up :twisted:
I bet it will be like Butlins. And how come his wife didn't know?? The wife knows every thing that goes on in a family.

tintin40":lh62m34r said:
And how come his wife didn't know?? The wife knows every thing that goes on in a family.

that's a bitter statement. :LOL:

I'm sure it won't be like Butlins. People always say this of prisons etc and they must be the worst places to be. I know in a way Butlins is the worst place to be also, but seriously, prison must be bloody horrible. Had a friend banged up for a month while awaiting charge for something he so obviously didn't commit. His description of it was hell on earth. Utterly terrifying.

He was released without charge in the end. :roll: GF screwed him over and framed him. Now that's a story for you Tintin...another time, another time.

:shock:

Well true. Having worked in a couple of 'Hosiptals' for the ill in the head. You did have to watch your back some times. But in nick he will have to watch his back all the time for what he did.

that's a bitter statement.

:LOL: But I didn't hide what I was getting up to :oops:

Bring back the 'stocks' so people can throw rotten food at him AND his wife :twisted:

as well as other things they want to throw :evil:

nasty nasty nasty - the guy clearly knew what he was doing

How do you punish someone like that in a civilized manner?

How will the daughter cope with something like that?

I've hinted at what happened to me a few times - without specifics - some of my friends are wandering how I've managed to keep it all together for so long. All I can add is that it does take a long time to recover my awfull experience

The daughter is for a hell of a time.

and 'jail for therest of his life' - he's 73 - hows that punishment??

legrandefromage":173s6lw7 said:

So true. The kids must be totally messed up as well :cry: :cry:

tintin40":j6qeibyj said:
legrandefromage":j6qeibyj said:

So true. The kids must be totally messed up as well :cry: :cry:

Just doesnt bear thinking about :(

What must they be going through :?

Back