'Sherwood Pines Ride' 19 April

if thats the carpark where the shop is ? wicked

ill do whatever . 8am sounds like i would need to see if they still do a 6am to wake up to :LOL:

What about a 9ish morning blast, then afternoon ride?

Not totally sure about date yet but will probably be OK.

OK seems like we're getting a bit of consensus here for the date at least. Who's prepared to be routemeister? The job can be shared of course ;) I would offer but don't know the woods at all :roll:

I can make April 19th too.

Im happy to help out with the routes as Im local but Im sure there are others that know it properly. I just know the forest roads from my rallying.

Anyone local up for a recce on the 28th/29th March to come up with a proper route?

Paul..

10mile loop will suit me fine

you might have to put up with my rubbing disc though :oops: i will try to make it stop

I know the woods pretty well. If I get the OK from the wife I am happy to guide/point out all the best bits.

The Kitchener trail is good in parts but we tend to treat it like a singletrack motorway to our favourite sections of older trail.

I could certainly throw together 2 hours of pretty good singletrack riding using the Kitchener and other more exclusive bits via the odd fire road.

I would be even more excited if someone out there could find a few hidden gems I've missed!

I'm certainly up for more than 2 hours riding - like I said maybe we can sort 3 rides for the day and pick and choose which ones we attend?

Back