The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black titanium railed flite, red kevlar corners.

awaycaboose":4n0v92u4 said:
Pics to follow later put in the meantime any ideas on how much a black titanium railed flite with red kevlar corners is worth?

Bought the first year selle italia did the whole kevlar corner thing ('96?) and in pretty good shape, just a bit of wear to the nose and along the ridge on one side where the leather and kevlar meet.

Am somewhat loathe to part with it but alas my ass is no longer flite shaped...ouchy! :LOL:
they go for less than the early single coloured flites. depending on shape i'd say 35 euros for a used kevlar one in good shape.

Have a bikes worth of avid arch supreme v brakes,with matching levers.Anyone know what they may be worth?

NOS Michelin Wildgripper in... wait for it... white! Front and rear! Ideas! I can only get one pair! What are they worth? I've hand them in my hands in the orginal packaging! Ideas? Hens teeth? Yup!

Hi all - I'm a bmxer and MTB's are not my best subject - have a friends bike that i have cleaned up and photo'd here for you lot to try and help me with finding out what it's worth ?
second is new to me as well - there is a problem with the rear hub and brake, so will need some work on it

don't know the spec's on them, but i'm sure some of you out there will know every part on them ;)

saracen
clean all round with not much use - tires are cracked but hold air - bike has been sitting around for some time inside - have given a wash over but not strip and clean - rides smooth - looks new ;)

SNC19798.jpg

SNC19813.jpg

SNC19811.jpg

SNC19809.jpg

carrera - subway 8
clean bike again not used much - problem with rear hub and brake - some one with the know would be able to work it out easily - just not me :oops: :LOL:

SNC19860.jpg

SNC19865.jpg

hopefully you lot out there can help me with pricing them please - i know there not too old or so but do need to find out what there worth in any currency

many thanks B ;)

any thing you need to know about the bike just pm me ;)

the saracen is clean looking but not really worth anything, its just a cheapo full suss the type of thing you can buy for under £100 new

the carrera is an ok commuter/hybrid bike, halfords own brand, its got an 8speed hub gear thing, shimano nexus i think with drum brakes...could be a nightmare to service? was about £350 new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back