The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pair of 26" Campagnolo Thor 32 hole mountain bike rims. Brand new. Any idea as to what they are worth?

DSC01397.jpg

DSC01399.jpg

1996 Kona Lavadome

This is my lavadome bought a couple of years ago. Needs a lttle bit of work changing rusty bolts and other bits. Paintwork is ok but the previous owner saw fit to try and touch it up. Not sure whats original, has LX rear mech, STX front and XT brake set. Think it's only a 16in frame so on the small side for me. Any ideas what it's worth?

Attachments

• CIMG0824.JPG
    CIMG0824.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,308
Saddle up":3vykf6ka said:
I have a pair of 26" Campagnolo Thor 32 hole mountain bike rims. Brand new. Any idea as to what they are worth?
wow, very nice ones!!
NOS campa mtb rims sell for ~30 euros. as you have a pair in 32 - adds value imo - you might even get more than 60 euros on ebay.

I've got a front wheel with a HED carbon rim attached, the hub I don't think is anything special and I'm in 2 minds on if to sell it or if to keep on loking for another for the rear, any idea how much it might be worth? Just would help me make the decision on what to do I think. Thanks in advance.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Black titanium railed flite, red kevlar corners.

Pics to follow later put in the meantime any ideas on how much a black titanium railed flite with red kevlar corners is worth?

Bought the first year selle italia did the whole kevlar corner thing ('96?) and in pretty good shape, just a bit of wear to the nose and along the ridge on one side where the leather and kevlar meet.

Am somewhat loathe to part with it but alas my ass is no longer flite shaped...ouchy! :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back