***OK LETS NOT CHANGE IT AND LEAVE IT AT THE 29TH!**

Chaps, what about the saturday before easter sunday then? Week after HONC?

Chris, not far at all. sure someone can hook you up from boggers.

others?

sunday 29th

I can't do easter weekend as im away, more than happy to run the show, between joe and i we know the trails. mark is coming out too, and he knows them pretty well.

If people still want to go out on the sunday 29th as planned, then im all good for it.

Im still up for a ride on the 29th. Im sure between us we can find our way round, and just think no stopping to add a 5mm stem stacker mid ride :LOL:

Sounds like a plan, 29th, 10.30 meet at Arundel station car park it is then.
It will be a free for all navigation exercise! Lets hope this weather holds up, should be a really good ride if its dry.

Klein-Mad-Chris":oqvnocvh said:
Im still up for a ride on the 29th. Im sure between us we can find our way round, and just think no stopping to add a 5mm stem stacker mid ride :LOL:

and socks

and adjust tyre pressures

and change tyres

and then to change everything back :LOL:

So it could just be a quick morning ride.

MadCowKev":1z8bn900 said:
Klein-Mad-Chris":1z8bn900 said:

and socks

and adjust tyre pressures

and change tyres

and then to change everything back :LOL:

So it could just be a quick morning ride.

I'd forgotten that ride where gus changed tyres after the first hill. Genius.

Still doesn't top sleepless in the saddle last year, when he left the camp site 20 mins after the start only to return for something or other and then eventually leave to start half hour or so later :LOL: And then to go on and do an incredible 2 laps or was it 1 1/2 :?: :roll:
He was solo btw :LOL:

think i may be able to make it now. Fingers crossed. Will know next week.

So I'll wrote my list of who is to carry what and where the best places to stop and change are... ;)

Back