Konamad aka Ringlemike is back :-(

dyna-ti":2vqef3cr said:
To those who have lost out ,i suggest you contact the fraud office of our dear old constabulary,supply them with his details + they'll do the rest
As to paying him a visit ,i'd be VERY careful what you say,this is a public forum and online threats are taken more seriously than verbal threats by the authorities especially when they're written down
[think meddling priest]

Agreed. As pesky as this individual is we really can't condone vigilante justice and threats. Please don't make such statements even in a tongue in cheek manner, tempting as it is ;)

its just a shame the gent just doen't get the hint he is not wanted on this forum and his sales are so patchy along with item descriptions dave just give up and move on leave us all alone you have done to much damage here to salvage your rep :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

Most people have dynamic IP's so I guess it's impossible to block, unless you block his ISP :LOL:

i don't condone violence or threats in any way for anyone no matter what they have done. But, if he is not too far away from me then i'll be happy to hand deliver a letter to him to make sure he gets it, that's if anyone of you guys want to take legal action. Not sure how this will help anything though!

cannondale king":40nbs80n said:
its just a shame the gent just doen't get the hint he is not wanted on this forum and his sales are so patchy along with item descriptions dave just give up and move on leave us all alone you have done to much damage here to salvage your rep :roll: :roll: :cry: :cry:

Did you get your parts from the 'last time' he registered?

P20":uksxn5qp said:
I've had an email back from him, the post is on its way :?
Well thats good news, goes somewhere towards making amends.

Its such a shame that folk have had bother with him as the dealings I had in the past with him always went alright and having spoken to him in the past he came across as a decent enough bloke with a passion for old bikes.

Has everyone else got the stuff they were promised/ paid for ??

Si

Tallpaul":1eaqb14s said:
cannondale king":1eaqb14s said:
its just a shame the gent just doen't get the hint he is not wanted on this forum and his sales are so patchy along with item descriptions dave just give up and move on leave us all alone you have done to much damage here to salvage your rep  :roll:  :roll:  :cry:  :cry:
Did you get your parts from the 'last time' he registered?
yeah i got the cranks they where 170mm not 175mm and defo far from the near nos condition that was decribed not even the same cranks as in the photo he showed me  :roll:  :cry: not good but at leased they turned up a 2 months late  :roll:  :roll:

Post arrived this morning. Shame its taken so long and all the other stuff though

In these harsh economic times I think that gesture from Si was great.

Much respect and nice to see that morals come before money to some people unlike the shyster to whom this thread is dedicated

I have noticed some forums banning disposable email addresses for new members. perhaps that would sort this dishonest rascal out

Back